An RTX Gaming PC is a computer designed especially for playing graphically intensive video games. It features a strong graphics processing unit (GPU) from Nvidia's RTX series, which is skilled in rendering high-quality, real graphics with ray outlining technology.
To build an RTX gaming PC, you'll require to choose the right components. Here's a list of the important parts:
- CPU - Look for a high-end processor from Intel or AMD, such as the Intel Core i9 or the AMD Ryzen 9.
- GPU - The RTX series graphics card from Nvidia, such as the RTX 3070 Gaming PC, 3080, or 3090, is a must for an RTX gaming PC.
- RAM - At least 16GB of DDR4 RAM is recommended for stylish games.
- Storage - A variety of solid-state drives (SSD) for fast boot and load times and a bigger hard disk drive (HDD) for storing game files is perfect.
- Motherboard - Choose a compatible motherboard with sufficient expansion slots and characteristics for your requirements.
- Power supply - A high-quality power supply unit (PSU) with enough wattage to operate your components is essential.
- Cooling - An efficient cooling system is required to maintain your components running cool, such as air or liquid cooling.
- Case - Select a case that suits your components and delivers enough space for future upgrades.
Keep in mind that building an RTX gaming PC can be a complex process, so it's recommended to research thoroughly and aspire assistance from a professional if required.